The Oxford Aquatex bicycle cover is a lightweight bike cover for use indoors and outdoors. As you would expect from the worlds best-selling cycle cover it comes packed with useful features and built to last.
Designed for indoor/outdoor use it offers protection against rain and dust. Local police initiatives have shown that bike covers can be a useful anti-theft device - if a thief can't see what kind of bicycle is underneath they are less likely to target it. Combine with one of our award winning chain locks to add an additional layer of defence against any would-be bike thief.
• Double-stitched 100 Denier polyester for strength and durability
• Complete exterior and interior protection. Can be used both as an outdoor rain cover and an indoor dust cover
• An elasticated base with a belly strap, creates a snug and secure fit
• Comes with a zipped carrier, to store away compactly when not in use
• Strong but lightweight material is UV resistant, so does not degrade in sunlight
• Double PU coating for optimal waterproofing
• Storage case provided
• Available in three sizes. Sized for 1, 2 and 3 bikes
IMPORTANT: Do not allow this cover to come into contact with hot parts or sharp objects.
• Single bike size 200cm X 80cm X 110cm
• Double Bike size 200cm X 80cm X 110cm
• Three bike size 200cm X 105cm X 110cm
|Colours||Silver & Black|
|SKUs / Part Numbers||CC102|
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
We offer 10 days free cover with all new bikes purchased, provided by our insurance partner VeloLife. You will be covered for the first 10 days of ownership against theft, accidental damage and public liability, so you can purchase with confidence.
Give yourself the comfort of no obligation free insurance, make sure you have peace of mind from the moment you leave the store. If anything happens to the bike in the first 10 days of ownership, know you are covered!